Thursday, October 3, 2013

Smiley360 Mission - Tapbooty

I just got my first Smiley360 mission! Smiley360 is a word-of-mouth company (free to sign up!) which sends you free samples or offers to try out and review in order to earn smiles. The more smiles you get, the better your chances of receiving more offers!
My first mission is to review Tapbooty. Tapbooty is a collection of social games you play to win gift cards from companies such as Amazon and Starbucks. I downloaded the free app onto my phone and the first game was Name That Friend - you're given a bunch of trivial information about a Facebook friend followed by thumbnails of several profiles. Let me be the first to say that I totally sucked at this game. And I thought I knew my friends well!
If you'd like to try Tapbooty for yourself to earn a few extra bucks, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment