Monday, January 13, 2014

BzzAgent Campaign - Cottonelle Fresh Care Cleansing Cloths

A while back I qualified for and accepted my first BzzAgent campaign. BzzAgent is a word of mouth online review community where you receive a product to try free of charge in exchange for an honest review. The more reviews you do (in person, online, etc), your BzzScore goes up and you increase your chances of receiving more campaign offers. I guess they sent my BzzKit the slowest way possible because the kits went out on December 2nd but I didn't receive mine until the 26th. That's long even for ground shipping to HI. But at least it's here. And look at the cute bee adorning the outside of the box!


THE KIT
In addition to the cleaning cloths dispenser, my BzzKit came with five coupons for $3.00 off Cottonelle toilet paper + cleaning cloths combo and one coupon for $3.00 off the toilet paper alone (for me to purchase for his mission). Also attached to the dispenser were coupons for $1.00 off another dispenser and $0.50 off a replacement pack of cloths.


THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY
Simply put, these are baby wipes for adults. Apparently there is a lot of confusion as to how you actually use the wipes (i.e. when??!), and from what I gather there really is no proper procedure. Before or after you do your thang, it's up to you. I just wouldn't recommend using it in lieu of TP....okay I know, TMI. As an infant I'm sure I didn't mind baby wipes, but I have to admit as an adult it can feel pretty awkward. Even in the privacy of a locked bathroom. Definitely something that takes some getting used to. But once you get past all that it's actually kinda refreshing. The bf agrees. He laughed at me when I told him I was gonna review the FreshCare system, but of course he decided to sample in secret and totally blew his cover when he blurted out that it actually does make you feel cleaner.

THE VERDICT
I give Cottonelle credit for marketing a product that will likely be met with skepticism. It's definitely not a subject that most people feel comfortable talking about. Will I end up incorporating the FreshCare system into my normal routine? Probably not. But that's not to say it's not worth giving a shot. Everyone has differing standards of cleanliness they must feel at all times. I know people who feel compelled to shower after every potty break. These people will most likely benefit from the cleansing cloths as it would save them a whole lot of time. I personally do not feel that need and will probably offer these coupons to family and friends who may want to give it a try.





Disclaimer: I received Cottonelle FreshCare Cleansing Cloths for free from BzzAgent in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment