Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy (Belated) Easter from the Pups!

By now I'm sure many of you have seen the picture of the corgi bunny from Corgiaddict.com making its way around the interwebs. So for Easter I thought we'd do a little Nailed It session and have Macho wish everyone a Happy Easter:

Okay, let's just get this over with already. I've got eggs to find and chicks to chase.
Not nearly as cute as the adorable puppy original, but eh, we work with what we got. And if that's not Easter bunny enough for you, here's a perfect butt shot I caught of the Machobunny.

She has no clue that I just farted. Wait for it...3...2...1.......    MACHO!!!
And I can't let Macho do all the well-wishing. Here's how Pebbles spent Easter:

Happy..Easter...yadda...yadd-- zzzzzzz....................

Hope everyone had a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment