Wednesday, June 11, 2014

BzzAgent Campaign - Dr. Scholl's DreamWalk High Heel Insoles

Great mail day! I received two BzzAgent kits (the other one was a great sunscreen). If you haven't heard of BzzAgent, here's a little info to get your caught up:

BzzAgent is a Word-of-Mouth marketing tool. Companies who want feedback on their new products reach out to BzzAgent, which in turn passes on those products (for free!) to you and me to test and review. You complete each BzzCampaign by fulfilling social media requirements via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc to raise your BzzScore. The higher your score, the greater your chances of qualifying for more missions.

I have a love/hate relationship with heels. I don't wear them that often so my poor tootsies aren't cut out to withstand the pressure 8 hours of heels puts on the balls of my feet. The only time I really wear anything with a heel is when I go out for a night on the town (and for this homebody this happens once a month if I'm lucky). So when BzzAgent offered me a chance to try out insoles that are supposed to take pressure off the balls of your feet, I instantly opted in.


THE KIT


The Dr. School's DreamWalk BzzKit included one pair of high heel insoles (retail value: $8.00) and eight(!) manufacturer's coupons for $4.00 off a pair. I know I'm supposed to give these out to friends and family, but I think I'll use a few of them for the rest of my heels. ;) 

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY
The insoles I received fits heels sizes 6-10. It has a breathable fabric on one side that is designed to wick away feet sweat (eww!) and the underside has an adhesive to stick to your shoe.


The insole fits nicely into heels
I haven't actually tried walking around for hours in these to the point where the balls of my feet would start hurting, but I took a few steps and I must say it is comfy. I felt mostly arch support though, not really any difference in pressure. But maybe that will change after 5 hours.

THE VERDICT
I think I like these! Any comfy insole is better than nothing, and those arch supports are comfy. If you wear heels on the regular and the balls of your feet don't cause you to walk around the bookstore barefoot while carrying your sandals (yes, I did this), then I'd pass on picking up a pair of these. But if you're like me and wince at the thought of wearing high heels (even though they do look fab), I would recommend trying out a pair. I think I'm gonna pick up a few more pairs of these myself!


Note: I received this product complimentary from BzzAgent for testing purposes. All opinions on it are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment