Friday, June 6, 2014

Julep Sale - 3 Months for $16.97!


Ok all you people who've been on the fence about becoming a Julep Maven, I've got great news! You can get a 3 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION FOR ONLY $16.97! That's like 70% off! It comes out to only $5.66 per box! Why am I using so many exclamation points?!! Just add your welcome box with 3-month subscription to your cart and use code FREEGIFT at checkout. It should take $43.00 off your order. Thank you to Subscription Box Mom for posting about this awesome sale!

The code can be kind of finicky and might take a few tries before it applies, but it does work. I'm not sure how long this sale will last, so get on it quick! I just signed up and for some reason it didn't even charge me sales tax. Odd, but so very nice :)

Also, don't forget Julep is offering a free upgrade to expedited shipping on orders over $30 until 6/9! No code required.

Get your polish on!

2 comments:

  1. This was a super good deal! I signed up. I'm a Maven now! I think, though, that Julep said this was a computer error :*( I hope they honor the ones that already signed up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I hope they honor it too. I thought it sounded too good to be true :(

      Delete