Thursday, July 10, 2014

Barkbox is Having Pup Auditions!

Enter for a chance to star in BarkBox's TV commercial!

Hey all you Barkboxers! Most of you have probably already seen the first Barkbox commerical with the dog's talking butt, and now here's a chance for your very own dog to star in the next one! I thought this was so cute.

Basically you film your dog digging into July's Barkbox, upload the video to YouTube, and send the URL to puppystar@barkbox.com with subject line "BarkBox Unboxing" by August 4th. Barkbox will then choose a winner from all the submissions.

I don't have a YouTube channel, but I'm considering making one just so I can enter this! My dogs don't do anything particularly fascinating when opening their boxes, but if anything at least others can share in the hilarity that will ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment