Thursday, July 3, 2014

Those Moments When It's So Gross But You Can't Look Away...

Remember when I wrote about my Memebox Hair & Body #2 and the Kocostar Foot Therapy that came in it? I thought it was the most intriguing part of the whole box so you betcha sweet tush that I tried them.
Kocostar Foot Therapy

I'm back today to report on its progress. I was a bit doubtful at first because I didn't see any difference after Days 1 and 2, but on day 3.....


HELLO, DEAD SKIN! That was a few days ago (sorry for the ugly toes under the dead skin). Since then the peeling greatness has expanded to the balls of my feet and my heels, and my feet are incredibly soft. I use a foot moisturizer nightly so I didn't think my feet were that bad to begin with, but holy smokes I guess they were. I've never been so amused by a beauty product in my life. 

I know you're not supposed to pick at it, but I just couldn't help it. The most amazing part of it all is that if you do happen to pull at some skin, it comes off in humongous sheets and no matter how close you peel to the tender parts of your feet (toe pads, foot arch) it doesn't hurt one bit! C had a good laugh because he's never seen me so fascinated with dead skin before. If you have a problem with callused feet or if you just want baby soft feet, I highly recommend giving Kocostar Foot Therapy a shot. I'm considering picking up a couple more packets since I know I'll be needing them sooner or later since I always wear slippers (aka flip flops...we just call em slippers here..haha) whenever I'm not in the office.


Alright, now that I've probably grossed you out, here's some cuteness to redeem myself so that you don't think I'm utterly disgusting.

Macho's first time jumping into a body of water. Willingly.

Dogs at play. Pebbles loves him. Macho tolerates her.

I caught Macho on his puppy bed. He used to be able to stretch out on it. He's not so puppy anymore. 


2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I totally thought it wouldn't work, too!! My feet are pretty good. They aren't gnarly. But then yesterday!! I couldn't take a picture of it because it was too gross. I cannot believe it actually worked. Now I want more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! It's like I have a weird twisted infatuation with dead skin. I want to buy more to feed my creepy obsession. I'm so glad I wear shoes to work or else my coworkers might think I have some serious issues.

      Delete