Friday, August 22, 2014

Stuff Pebbles Chews: Part 2

A couple of months ago I posted some things that Pebbles destroyed. Macho has shredded his share of toys, but never with the voracity of my tiny terror. Here's an update on some of her work since then.

This came in our November Barkbox. Macho de-squeaked it within a couple hours then kinda forgot about it.

Then Pebbles found it and managed to chew through the thick rubber wall. 



This is the indestructible rope toy from June's Barkbox that I thought would finally beat Pebbles.


Clearly I was wrong. (At least the ball part's still sort of intact)

Here's a stuffed shark from last month's Barkbox.


I guess it doesn't look that bad, but he's pooping something awful. He's been pooping for two weeks now.


This adorable whale is from the Hear Doggy series of silent squeaker toys.



The cute and adorable whale now, beheaded and forever silent.


Here is last weekend's dinner. We ate instant noodles instead.


This is Pebbles when I woke up this morning. Why do you look so sad, girl?


Oh.


Guess who doesn't get a bed anymore?

I've come to the conclusion that Pebbles doesn't like stuffing and will do anything to get rid of it. Either that or she really, really likes clouds.

Hashtag #BadDog.

No comments:

Post a Comment