Monday, September 29, 2014

My Dogs Are (Not So) Partners in Crime

A couple of weeks ago I did a photo book post on Pebbles the (not so) Diva and was in the process of making one of both dogs to send to the person who we got them from. I used Shutterfly to make both books. In my experience Shutterfly produces high quality customized photo projects. Shipping is hit or miss with them, but this particular book was printed and on my doorstep within four days of placing my order! Holy smokes that was fast.

Anyway, I wanted to share a few pages with you because *surprise* I'm one of those obsessed dogmoms. Some pictures may look familiar from my past posts but most (especially the ones of Macho) are new (old?) material from before I had this blog. You can click any of the pictures to enlarge it.

Not really "partners." Macho is annoyed by her 95% of the time.

Once upon a time when I could hold him like a football... now he's a fatso beefy

That sleeping one is my favorite. Lazy dogs deserve props.

Enter Pebbles. Life gets interesting.

Macho introduces his sister to the rest of the (corgi) world

I think these are ALL the photos I have of them being nice to each other. Everything else is of them wrestling.

This is the first time they ever sat by each other without trying to eat one another
I used a coupon to get this photo book for free, but Shutterfly always has sales going on. Sometimes I feel like their sale prices should be their regular prices already. If you're interested in making your own photo book or any customized photo project (they've got TONS of stuff to choose from) I highly suggest checking them out. They've currently got their sale on sale (say WHAT?) so you can get an extra 20% off their already-reduced sale prices of up to 50% off. Just use code TWENTY to get the extra 20%. But hurry because this sale ends Wednesday, 10/1!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, so cute. Can I have a picture book of your dogs? That's not weird at all. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. The great thing about photo albums is you only see the cute parts. I left out the pictures of Macho peeing on Pebbles' head and the ripped out chunks of fur because then people wouldn't think they're so cute anymore :)

      Delete