Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Dog Day in Pictures

Some snapshots from Macho and Pebbles' latest dog park adventures.

Dogs entertain themselves during car rides just like kids do.

Mama, where are we goin'? Huh? HUH?
OMG we're going to the DOG PARK!!!
Macho: Whoo hooooo!
Pebbles: Dude, you need a tic tac.
No, we're not excited. We..are so. Chill.
Wolverine! Sabertooth! Wolverine!
Mooom, get her AWAY from me!
Ohmygosh we're here! Where to first? That tree up ahead looks mighty thirsty.
Look Ma! I found a bunch of Me's!


Holy corgi! I'm ALL OVER the place!
Come Pebbles, I'll introduce you to my friends
One of us is related to Pebbles. Guess who?
OMG it's my long lost sister!
(Yep, it's true. These two are real life sisters reunited after 7 months!)
Corgi kick fail. Darn stubby legs.
Psst...I love you, Sis :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Totally! Fifteen dogs and not a single one over a foot tall.

      Delete
  2. That was great! I giggled at your captions. So perfect! Was it Corgi day and you went On purpose or did that a many corgis just randomly show up??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every month we arrange to meet up with other corgi owners. It's my dogs' favorite time of the month and it never gets old :)

      Delete