Friday, June 3, 2016

Serendipity by LLB Review - May 2016 + LLB Coupon

What: Serendipity by LLB is another box from the people behind Little Lace Box. It contains random treasures that weren't included in the main LLB but were too precious not to share.
When: Ships every other month (note this subscription is NOT auto-renewing)
Cost: $9.99 per box (shipping is included); ships anywhere in the US
Good to Know: Serendipity by LLB ships during the off months of LLB. So if you subscribe to both, you'll get something every month!

This is my first month getting Serendipity by LLB. I love the idea of "anything goes" and judging from past months it looks like you get a great value for your dollar. And with it costing only $9.99 w/ free shipping to HI of course I couldn't say no! Darn my lack of willpower.

Annie B's Handmade Popcorn (Value: $2) - When it comes to popcorn I'm easy to please. I'll even eat stale popcorn, as gross as that sounds. This is a mix of cheesy, caramel, and regular popcorn. I can't say there's anything that stands out about this popcorn, but it's still yummy and it's all gone.

Laguna Salt Company - Tuscan Rosemary (2oz full size value: $7) - Mmm...sea salt infused with the fragrant flavors of fresh sage and rosemary. LLB suggests using this on steak, chicken, or fish as an herbal rub or simply mixing it with olive oil for a dipping sauce for bread. My husband's grilling at least once a week (he loves it) so we have lots of chances to use this.

Pack-n-Go Insulated Tote (Value: $7) - How cute! This tote is shaped like a mini backpack. It feels well-made and even though it's not super roomy, you can easily fit a sandwich and drink inside - perfect for a short hike or a trip to the beach. There's also a shoulder strap so you can keep your hands free. I'm going to use this at my husband's next race.
Inside the pack-n-go tote
Alfresco Stemless Wine Glasses (set of 2 value: $8) - When we moved into our house my mother-in-law bought lots of dishware for us. Among them were a dozen wine glasses and a dozen champagne flutes. Then my coworker cleaned house and gave us four more wine glasses. But out of all those glasses none were stemless. I always wanted stemless wine glasses. And now I have two. When I drink I have a tendency to clean and I'd feel a lot safer washing these because it's one less fragile part for my inebriated self to break.

Modish Polish - Kim K. (0.5oz full size value: $12) - I'll be honest: I really don't keep up with the Kardashians. Whether or not this is her favorite shade of pink, I like it. It's kind of a nudey pink. Not too bright but not boring. Plus it's cruelty- and 5-free. Woot!

My first ever Serendipity is a huge hit! I'm going to use (and eat) everything in here and am kicking myself in the butt for not signing up for the year subscription. Looks like I'll just have to lurk on LLB's site until July's box goes up for sale.

If you love Serendipity and want more, try Little Lace Box! And don't forget to use code LLB10 at checkout to get 10% off your first LLB!

Note: Post does not contain any referral links. Just my honest to goodness opinions on these cool finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment