Thursday, September 29, 2016

Stickii Club Cute Sticker Pack Review - September 2016

What: Stickii is a sticker subscription that sends an envelope full of Cute, Retro or Pop themed stickers every month (you get to choose the category!). This review is for the Cute pack.
When: Ships on the 11th or 21st of each month depending on your signup date
Cost: $10 per month (free shipping)


After being blown away by last month's delicious Stickii pack, I had high expectations for September's stickers. Cute pack subscribers received an email letting them know that this month's theme would be pandas. Ever since I watched these payful giant pandas on YouTube I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I see a picture of one. So you can be sure I was super excited for my panda stickers to come in!

The first thing that caught my eye were the big puffy pandas with colorful fruits. I love puffy stickers and I love color. Add a panda and I'm in heaven. The stickers on the bottom left are also puffy AND THEY HAVE PANDA BUTTS. Isn't it weird that society thinks animal butts are the cutest things ever? There's also some panda washi so I can plaster it all over my planner and stare at pandas all week long. How thoughtful :)

Next up are more colorful stickers of pandas doing human things and a sticker sheet featuring rows and rows of panda faces. And those mischievous bears somehow found themselves stuck in food. They're kind of like puppies - stick a puppy in anything and it instantly becomes 10x cuter. Evidently the same goes for pandas.

More panda butts! And big panda stickers that are going straight on my computer so I can look at it everyday. Lastly, there's sticky flags with pandas on them. omg omg omg. I don't know why but lately I've been hoarding any cute sticky flags I can get my hands on and I currently have way more than I'll ever use. These stickies do nothing to help my problem but I'm not complaining. :D

It appears that Stickii has done it again. I'm super impressed with this month's Cute pack and will be sticking pandas on everything for the next several weeks. If you love stickers or just like to collect cute things, you can sign up for Stickii Club here. When you subscribe you can choose from three genres - Cute, Retro, and Pop, though all have some cuteness factor. You can even pick up all three if you like, I won't judge ;)

Note: No referral links were used in this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment