Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Stickii Sticker Club Cute Pack Review - November 2016


What: Stickii Club is a sticker subscription that sends an envelope full of Cute, Retro or Pop themed stickers every month (you get to choose the category). This review is for the Cute pack.
When: Ships on the 11th or 21st of each month depending on your signup date
Cost: $10 per month (free shipping)

Lately it seems like no matter how many stickers I use, I can't keep up with the rate that I'm getting them (not that it's a bad thing). Stickii has some of the cutest stickers I've seen and I'm tempted to just stick 'em everywhere, including random places in my office building. That place would definitely benefit from a dose of fun.

Thanksgiving is still a couple of days away but it seems like everywhere is gearing up for the holidays already, including a couple of houses in my neighborhood. What happened to putting up holiday decor the day after Thanksgiving? I suppose it's because everybody will be too busy shopping? Anyway, Stickii followed suit and sent a Christmas-themed pack to their subscribers this month. Read on to see what holiday cuteness awaits.


First of all, I cannot ignore how awesome that Wonder Woman stamp on the mailer is. I was never one to collect stamps but if there are superhero ones out there I may consider getting into the hobby...

On to the stickers!

Santa, Santa, SANTAS EVERYWHERE. My favorite is the drunk/delirious Santa on the sticker sheet to the right because it makes me think of eggnog which makes me feel all warm and Christmas-y inside. The circle stickers are perfect for sealing Christmas cards. I was planning to be all crafty and make all my cards this year and so far I have made a total of...zero. Well, I guess that will be next year's project. *sigh* life of a procrastinator. 

I should take a lesson from this sheet of Christmas tree stickers. I'm always looking for different ways to trim my tree because every year it looks exactly the same. Noted. Next year I will make a patchwork tree like the one on the left hand side. And Stickii always includes something for the planner lovers; this month it's sticker flags and Christmas washi tape. Time to make my planner look a little festive!

I guess since it's only November they didn't want to make a sticker pack ENTIRELY devoted to the holidays. These are the non-holiday stickers. I think my favorite here are the hearts with the cute animals. I'm partial to the shiba heart because it looks almost like my beloved Macho but they're all 100% adorable. 


This month's pack is really getting me into the Christmas spirit but I can't help but feel a little bad since it's not even Thanksgiving yet. Maybe I'll set this aside until Friday so I can gush over it guilt-free. :)

The holidays are the best time for cute things and warm fuzzy feelings. You can be sure to find that in a Stickii pack. Click here to subscribe to Stickii Club. You can choose from Cute, Retro, or Pop, though I think all are pretty cute. 

Note: No referral links were used in this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment