Wednesday, March 22, 2017

March 2017 Stickii Club Cute Sticker Pack Review

 What: Stickii Club is a sticker subscription that sends an envelope full of Cute, Retro or Pop themed stickers every month (you get to choose the category). This review is for the Cute pack.
When: Ships on the 11th or 21st of each month depending on your signup date
Cost: $10 per month (free shipping)

I am now eight months into my Stickii subscription and am drowning in cuteness. Stickii Club sends the cutest, most colorful stickers ever. March's theme is Carnival. When I think of carnivals I picture rides, games, and circus acts. I wonder if the sticker club folks and I think alike...

First, the animals. Okay they may not be circus acts (though the sheet on the left could pass as circus-y), but these stickers are festive nonetheless - look at all that color! And of course they're cute too. I blame Stickii and a couple of mischievous panda videos on YouTube for my slight panda cub obsession. They're so clumsy and if I had enough space at my house, I'd totally want one. And those giraffes! -- I've never adored patterns so much in my life. On a side note, is it just me or does it seem like the entire world is keeping up with April the giraffe?? We're rooting for you and your calf!

OHMYGOSH IT'S KAWAII FOOD. I heart sticker food with personality. It can be a can of sardines for all I care, but if it has eyes and a mouth I'll probably get all googly-eyed over it. I also love how the brightly colored hot air balloons make me feel all fluttery inside and kind of shrieked with giddiness when I saw the party animal sticky tabs. My obsession with these tiny strips of happiness started about the same time as the pandas. So you can imagine my delight when last September's Stickii pack had panda sticky tabs. o_O

April's theme hasn't been announced yet, but you can bet you'll receive something that's almost too cute to use. :) Click here to get sign up and ready in time for next month's shipment!

Note: No referral links were used in this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment