Thursday, April 27, 2017

April 2017 Stickii Club Cute Sticker Pack Review

Aack! Where has the month gone??! It seems like just yesterday was April Fools Day, and here we are already at the final week of the month. Needless to say, it's been quite a hectic past few weeks, but I can always count on Stickii Club to bring a smile to my face. This month they did just that with their "spiky things" theme.

 What: Stickii Club is a sticker subscription that sends an envelope full of Cute, Retro or Pop themed stickers every month (you choose which category when you sign up). This review is for the Cute pack.
When: Ships on the 11th or 21st of each month depending on your signup date
Cost: $10 per month (free shipping)


What good is a spiky theme without unicorns? Is it just me, or does it seem like the word "unicorn" has evolved to be a synonym for "extremely rare?" Speaking of rare unicorns, who got a chance to try the unicorn frappuccino from Starbucks? I missed out. All three Starbucks in my town were sold out by sunset. By the next day the entire island was out of that sugary sweet goodness with no plans to restock. *sad face* But at least I can still get my unicorn fix through Stickii. *yay!* This sheet of unicorn stickers remind me of Lisa Frank. I'll admit that I was a teensy bit obsessed with Lisa-Frank-everything as a kid. It might explain why I gravitate toward anything colorful in my adult years. Like that colorful cartoon unicorn sticker. That's exactly the type of thing I'd stick on my husband's work folder to add some cheer to his workday. *snicker*

Cacti! Those are definitely spiky things, which is why I do not have any around my home. I was that kid who just had to touch the hot stove. And the one who couldn't resist completing the circuit with my finger in science class. Bzz! My dad grows cactus, and every time I walk by I can't help but tap the pricklies with my hand. It hurts every time, but I still do it. These stickers are way safer than the real thing. And cuter, too. Plus check out that bookmark! I guess this means I should start reading again?

Last but not least, here are some hedgehogs to top it all off. My latest Instagram obsession has been all about following hedgehog pages because they're so gosh darn cute all balled up in a coffee mug. And remember what I said about colorful things? These pokey animals have got some fun colors and patterns! I think I'm going to stick 'em all over the house to throw my husband a hint. ;)


If you aren't already a sticker lover, you will be after a couple months of Stickii Club. You get such cute stickers, most of which I haven't been able to track down anywhere else. Click here to get signed up and ready in time for next month's sticker pack. And if my dogs ever get a hedgehog pal, you guys will be the first to know :)

Note: No referral links were used in this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment