Thursday, April 20, 2017

March 2017 Sticker Swaps Review

What: Sticker Swaps is a UK-based sticker subscription that sends an envelope full of stickers from around the world
When: Ships monthly
Cost: $9.99 per month with free worldwide shipping (or as low as $8.99/month with longer plans)
Fun Extra: There's a reason these folks are called Sticker Swaps. If you send them an envelope of mixed stickers they'll send one right back to you! Talk about growing a cultured sticker collection!

Check out all those stickers featured in March's pack! Sticker Swaps always sends out a variety of stickers - there's no theme or anything. The way it works is simple. Artists send in a bunch of stickers and Sticker Swaps features them in a future sticker pack that gets distributed around the world. How's that for publicity?!

Here's a closer look at the featured stickers:

OHMYGOSH, LOOK AT THE STAY PUFT MAN UP TOP. This one is 0% bad guy and entirely adorable. And whoever thought tomatoes could make you smile?? These super cute stickers are from UK designer Cocorino. This artist can take anything and make it cute, including V for Vendetta art. The next thing that caught my eye is the street art-inspired creature from the mind of Dutch artist Nol. It takes me back to my middle school days when boys slouched (perhaps they still do?) and wore baggy pants that were about four sizes too big. And while the triple skull sticker isn't as cartoon-ish as the others in this spread, I love how it resembles the color wheel. Unfortunately, I couldn't find who designed that one. :-/

I'm always up for some good sushi and these nigiri stickers from Georgian (the country, not the state) artist Kvachi have got me wanting to eat some. Like now. In fact, the hubby and I just went out for sushi last Friday. And the week before that. And probably the week before that, too. I can never get enough sushi. :) Even my dogs try to get in on the action, but I'm a greedy nommer; I don't share with them. And then they give me a face that looks something like that puppy-eyed pug up there. It doesn't work on me, though. Not even my husband gets to steal a bite of my food.


So if you're a sticker aficionado (or even if you're not) go ahead and pick up a subscription and use the code SHERI50 at checkout to get 50% off your first month. You'll love the originality that oozes from these stickers. I can almost guarantee that you'll be the only one in your neighborhood with them...can you say one-of-a-kind? Or if you'd like your stickers to be featured in a future Sticker Swaps pack, let them know by dropping them a line.

Note: I received this sticker pack for free in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment