Sunday, July 23, 2017

July 2017 Stickii Club Cute Sticker Pack Review

 
 What: Stickii Club is a sticker subscription that sends an envelope full of Cute, Retro or Pop themed stickers every month (you choose which category when you sign up). This review is for the Cute pack.
When: Ships on the 11th or 22nd of each month depending on your signup date
Cost: $10 per month (free shipping to US; $1.25 to Canada, $2.00 to anywhere else)

It's July and that means BBQs and potlucks galore! Whoever said not to play with your food had no idea about kawaii food, which happens to be this month's Stickii Club theme for the cute sticker packs. In case you didn't know, kawaii literally translates to "cute" in Japanese. If you stick a face on pretty much any inanimate object you instantly make it kawaii, so it makes sense that Stickii sends kawaii stickers practically every month in their cute packs. This is definitely not the first time they've sent kawaii food stickers which could only mean that people love 'em (I know I do). 

First up are two sticker sheets that appear to be from the same artist. I don't know about you, but I love musubis and I'm going to have a hard time eating them without picturing a tiny little face on them every time I take a bite from now on...

Now these are classic kawaii food stickers over on the left. They've got the sparkly eyes and everything. Seriously, how can you look at that peach and frown? On the right side are Rilakkuma stickers. I'm not sure what they're doing in a food pack but he's grown on me over the past few months and will make a nice complement to my growing Rilakkuma washi tape collection.


It's nighttime now, but if you showed mose the watercolor popsicle stickers five hours ago when it was super sunny and hot outside, I probably would have tried eating them. No joke. And then there's those doughnuts. I just ate a birthday cake one he other day (it was DELICIOUS) so these puffy doughnut stickers are making my mouth water right now. Add that to my giggles from seeing the doggy stuck in one and I'm a drooling hot mess at the moment.

If you were to take a peek inside my Stickii Club sticker collection you would see that I organize them by category (because yes, I've accumulated quite the bunch since subscribing), and Food is by far the largest one. There's something about kawaii and food that go perfectly well together. Perfect example: Shopkins. The kids love them and parents have to secretly admit that they're kind of adorable.

If you like the cuteness but not the fact that Shopkins takes up so much precious space, click here to sign up for Stickii (which can be conveniently stored in a binder!) in time for next month's sticker pack. Choose from Cute, Retro or Pop packs, each for $10/month.


Note: No referral links were used in this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment